Queens County Attorney Fights for Your Rights After an Auto Accident
New York personal injury lawyer seeks justice for your injuries
The consequences of an auto accident can be major. Besides the damage to your car, you may be suffering from serious injuries, leading to massive medical bills or loss of income. You deserve compensation for your pain and suffering. With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Richard M. Gutierrez has the skills and knowledge necessary to help you through a complicated personal injury case. Our firm is dedicated to fighting for you.
Types of auto accident cases we handle
We are dedicated to fighting for your rights after a serious accident. We primarily represent clients who have been injured in the following types of vehicle accidents:
- Car accidents. Car crashes are one of the most common causes of personal injury or wrongful death. Reckless motorists risk not only harming themselves, but other drivers on the road. Drunk, distracted, aggressive or negligent driving has the potential to cause serious harm. We help you determine who is at fault in an accident and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents. Because of their size, trucks have the ability to cause severe injuries. Truck accidents have a high fatality rate. The negligence of truck drivers and trucking companies can cause major damage on the road. We study the cause of the accident and estimate the amount of damages to which you’re entitled.
If you have been involved in an auto accident and suffered serious injuries, call us today. We consult with medical experts and accident reconstruction analysts to obtain the best possible settlement for you. You can trust us to resolve your case in an efficient and effective manner.
When do I need to hire an auto accident lawyer?
After a crash, you may be feeling frustrated and confused about the next steps you should be taking. You may be wondering if you even need to hire a lawyer. It is helpful to at least call an attorney to learn how they can help you.
Here are some examples of when hiring an attorney is appropriate after an auto accident:
- You were seriously injured.
- You are suffering from long-term injuries.
- The other driver was uninsured or underinsured.
- The insurance company is pressuring you to settle quickly.
- The insurance company is refusing to pay.
- You feel you aren’t being fairly compensated for your medical costs.
- Your property was severely damaged.
- There is a dispute about who is at fault for the accident.
At the law firm of Richard M. Gutierrez, we understand the stress of suffering from an injury. We fight to get you the maximum recovery possible. Trust us to manage your personal injury claim.
Contact an experienced New York personal injury attorney today.
To schedule an initial consultation with Richard M. Gutierrez, call us at 718.705.4204 or contact us online today. From our Forest Hills office, we represent clients throughout Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Queens County, Nassau County and Suffolk County.